Air To Air
REMC Rebate Program
AIR TO AIR ELECTRIC HEAT PUMPS – $500 Rebate
- Electric service must be supplied by Fulton County REMC.
- Only one unit per residence can qualify for the rebate.
- Install the air to air heat pump in a home on a permanent foundation which is a full time residence.
- Install a new energy efficient air to air heat pump.
- Install must be completed and in operation.
- Installation has to be inspected by a Fulton County REMC employee.
- Heat pump must meet all state and local codes.
- Heat pump must meet all standards of good workmanship by a qualified dealer.
- Heat pump may be connected to a gas or electric furnace.
- A copy of the invoice for the new equipment along with a copy of the air conditioning, heating and refrigeration institute (AHRI) certificate and the heat loss/heat gain calculation must be given to the REMC.
- Please call TJ for further information about these products and services.