Exede Satellite Internet
# Only available in beam 312.
++ Late Night Free Zone on this package.
100% FREE data usage from 12 midnight – 5 a.m. every night (per your local time zone).
* If a Subscriber of the Liberty plans reaches 100 percent or more of his/her Priority Data allowance:
– The subscriber will be provided with the Liberty Pass for the remainder of his/her monthly measurement period. Liberty Pass speeds (typically 1-5 Mbps download speeds and 1 Mbps upload speed during morning/daytime hours (from about 2 a.m. to 5 p.m.)) will be slower than Priority Data speeds, do not support video streaming on multiple devices and may not support streaming of high definition video.
– In addition, heavier users of Liberty Pass may experience slower speeds than lighter users.
Liberty Pass speeds will vary based on the time of day and a Liberty Pass user’s geographic location, and may be extremely slow when the network is busy, typically in the evening hours (from about 5:00 p.m.- 2:00 a.m. local time), which may greatly impair the Liberty Pass user’s ability to use the internet.
– Liberty Pass users will receive lower priority on the network than subscribers who have not exceeded their data allowance or other data threshold, which will likely cause Liberty Pass users to experience slower speeds during periods of congestion than subscribers who have not exceeded their monthly data allowance or usage threshold.
Contract repairs are on Exede equipment only. Any repairs on member’s equipment will be charged at $35.00 for first hour and $35.00 into any addition hours. $70.00 per hour will be charged for 2 employees on service call. (Time starts when truck leaves REMC building.)
Damage done by weather or member will be charged at above rates.
Customers still in contract will be treated as existing customer.
No taxes will be charged.
Member will sign 2 year contract
Free uploads. Free downloads. All night long.*
(*In this case, we’re defining “All night long” as 12 midnight – 5 a.m.)
Every night during the wee hours, we’re giving Exede customers a free hall pass to enjoy their superfast Internet service just a little bit more. Or a whole lot more — it’s up to you. From 12 midnight – 5 a.m., you can take advantage of 5 hours of free Internet usage to download movies, games, music, and software updates. In addition, you can upload photo galleries, blog postings, videos, perform online backups, and a whole lot more. During this time period, the meter isn’t running, so your late night usage doesn’t count towards your monthly data allowance. Here’s how it works.
How does Late Night Free Zone work?
- 100% FREE data usage from 12 midnight – 5 a.m. every night (per your local time zone).
- Both DOWNLOAD and UPLOAD usage are free.
- Speeds restored each night. If you have already used up your Data Allowance for the month, you can still use the Late Night Free Zone at the normal speed.
If you have already used your Data Allowance for the month, you can still use the Free Zone. Call our office at 574-223-3156 to get started. If you are not sure which data package suits your needs, use the calculator below to estimate your typical usage.