REMC Rebate Program
GEOTHERMAL – $550 Rebate
- Electric service must be supplied by Fulton County REMC.
- Install the geothermal in a home on a permanent foundation which is a full time residence.
- Installation has to be inspected by a Fulton County REMC employee and all forms completed.
- Only one unit per residence can qualify for rebate.
- Install a new energy efficient geothermal.
- Open loop, close loop, and direct exchange will qualify.
- Geothermal must be the primary heat source.
- Install must be completed and in operation.
- Meet all state and local codes.
- Geothermal unit must meet all standards of good workmanship by a qualified dealer.
- A copy of the invoice for the new equipment along with a copy of the air conditioning, heating and refrigeration institute (AHRI) certificate and the heat loss/heat gain calculation must be given to the REMC.